Rigatoni With Sausage And Kale.
You can have Rigatoni With Sausage And Kale using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Rigatoni With Sausage And Kale
- It’s of Uncooked rigatoni.
- You need of Table salt, or to taste, for cooking pasta.
- It’s of Uncooked sweet Italian turkey sausage.
- It’s of Uncooked kale, roughly chopped into bite-size pieces.
- It’s of Canned chicken broth.
- You need of Black pepper.
- It’s of Table salt.
- Prepare of Shredded Parmigiano-Reggiano.
Rigatoni With Sausage And Kale step by step
- Cook rigatoni in salted water according to package directions; drain..
- Meanwhile, remove sausage from casing and cook in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat, breaking up as it cooks, about 3 minutes. Add kale; cook, stirring frequently, until limp, 3-5 minutes..
- Add broth to skillet and scrape up browned bits with a wooden spoon; season with salt and pepper. Cover, reduce heat to low; cook until kale is tender, 5-10 minutes. Stir in rigatoni; heat through..
- Sprinkle each serving with about 2 tbsp of cheese before serving..