Wok Seared Chicken and Vegetables.
You can cook Wok Seared Chicken and Vegetables using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Wok Seared Chicken and Vegetables
- Prepare 2 tsp of coriander.
- It’s 1 tsp of cumin.
- You need 1 tsp of fennel.
- It’s 1 tbs of cornstarch.
- You need 3/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of tumeric.
- Prepare 1 lb of boneless/skinless chicken breast – cut into 1" cubes.
- Prepare 3 tbs of canola oil.
- It’s 2 of large carrots, cut into 1/4" slices.
- You need 1 of large green pepper, cut into 1" cubes.
- You need 1 of small red onion, cut into 1/2" cubes.
- You need 4 cloves of garlic, sliced.
- It’s 3 of dried red chiles, such as Thai, cayenne or chile de arbol, stemmed.
- Prepare 1 tbs of lime juice.
- You need 1/2 cup of firmly packed fresh mint leaves, finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 cup of cooked rice (optional).
Wok Seared Chicken and Vegetables instructions
- Usually the rice takes the longest to cook, so if you want to mix rice into the stir fry, start the rice and follow the directions on the bag..
- Mix coriander, cumin and fennel seeds in a medium bowl and add cornstarch, salt and turmeric; stir to combine. Add chicken and stir until coated with the spice mixture..
- Preheat a wok or a well-seasoned cast-iron skillet over high heat. Add 2 tablespoons oil. When the oil is shimmering, add carrots, bell pepper, onion, garlic and chiles. Cook, stirring, until the vegetables begin to brown, 4 to 6 minutes. Transfer to a plate..
- Reduce heat to medium-high and add the remaining 1 tablespoon oil to the pan. Add the chicken and seasonings from the bowl and cook, stirring, until no longer pink in the middle, 5 to 7 minutes. Stir in the vegetables, lime juice and mint and cook until heated through, about 30 seconds..
- Add the rice and enjoy!.