You can have Carmel Corn using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Carmel Corn
- It’s 1 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 1/3 cup of light corn syrup.
- Prepare 5 tablespoons of butter.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of vanilla (or other favorite).
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of baking soda.
Carmel Corn step by step
- In a pot make your homemade popcorn cook as directed (this is where oil comes in) set aside, omit this if using bagged pop corn.
- Add brown sugar, corn syrup, butter and bring to boil… about 4 minutes.
- Add baking soda yes it will foam up a bit don’t o panic 😆 stir and add vanilla or flavor.
- Pour over popcorn fold so it coats all let cool and enjoy, you can make popcorn balls at this point as well.