The Beast Cheesy Garlic Penne.
You can cook The Beast Cheesy Garlic Penne using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of The Beast Cheesy Garlic Penne
- It’s 2 of Large Chicken Breast.
- You need 1 lb of Penne Pasta.
- You need 2-3 Cups of Broccoli (Cooked).
- Prepare 3-6 Cloves of Garlic Chopped(Depending on how much you like garlic).
- You need 4 Cups of Milk.
- Prepare 4 Tbsp of Butter.
- Prepare 4 Tbsp of Flour.
- You need 1 Cup of Parmesan Cheese.
- Prepare of Salt.
- It’s of Pepper.
The Beast Cheesy Garlic Penne step by step
- Cut chicken into cubes. Cut broccoli to desired size. See picture for my approximate sizes..
- Cook chicken in frying pan, bake or boil. I cook it in a frying pan and lightly season with Lawrys Chicken and Poultry Rub. Set chicken aside after cooking..
- Steam or boil broccoli, set aside..
- Cook pasta to just past Al Dente. Set aside and coat with a little bit of oil so it does not stick to itself..
- In a 12" skillet on medium heat add the butter, once melted add garlic. Cook for approximately 1 – 2 mins..
- Start whisking in flour 1 Tbsp at a time. After all 4 Tbsp of flour are whisked in, move to next step..
- Add milk and turn heat to medium-high. Continue whisking until flour/butter mixture has dissipated into the milk. Stir occasionally until milk thickens and bubbles..
- Turn heat down to medium and stir in parmesan cheese. Salt and pepper to taste. I do a 1/4 – 1/2 tspn..
- Remove sauce from heat, mix in pasta, chicken, and broccoli. Serve and enjoy!.
- Additional Note: The sauce can be made by itself without the garlic and added to pasta..