Italian Sausage Rigatoni.
You can cook Italian Sausage Rigatoni using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Italian Sausage Rigatoni
- Prepare of Hot Italian Sausage (bulk or sqeeze from casings).
- You need of Diced Tomato, undrained (15 oz can).
- Prepare of Diced Onion.
- You need of Italian Seasoning.
- You need of Heavy Cream.
- It’s of Black Olives (2 1/4 oz). I did not use that, don't like olives..
- Prepare of Spinach.
- It’s of Rigatoni Pasta, Cooked according to directions and drained.
- Prepare of Salt.
- It’s of Parmesan or other Italian Cheese Mix.
Italian Sausage Rigatoni step by step
- Cook Pasta according to directions.
- While Pasta is cooking, place Sausage and Onion in a large Skillet and cook over medium-high heat until Sausage is no longer pink..
- Drain Grease and wipe Pan with a Paper Towel. Return Mixture to Pan..
- Add Tomatoes and Italian Seasoning..
- Bring to a boil, then reduce heat, cover and let simmer for 10 to 15 Minutes..
- Add Cream and Olives (if using) and heat thoroughly but not boiling..
- Add Spinach and stir until wilted..
- Stir in cooked Pasta..
- Add Salt to taste..
- Top with Cheese and serve..