Advocare Muscle Gain banana Chia seed mini muffins. My recipe for Banana and Chia Seed Muffins uses vegetable oil instead of butter, something I find really convenient. I adore the flavour of butter in baking but I prefer to soften butter at room temperature and this requires me to think ahead. When using oil I can just decide to make muffins at the last.
These High Protein Crazy Banana Muffins are perfect for before school or before practice. Burn fat get lean gain muscle gain confidence! Classic banana bread muffins get a nutritious boost from chia seeds in this easy recipe you can make with no added sugar. You can have Advocare Muscle Gain banana Chia seed mini muffins using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Advocare Muscle Gain banana Chia seed mini muffins
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of whole wheat flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 packages of vanilla Muscle Gain.
- It’s 1/3 cup of unsweetened applesauce.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Chia seeds.
- Prepare 1 tsp of pure vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of and 2 tbsp truvia baking blend (3/4 c sugar).
- It’s 3 of bananas (large) mashed.
- It’s 1 of egg (lightly beaten).
Add flour mixture slowly to banana mixture, alternating with almond milk, until just combined. Spoon batter into the muffin tin. Узнать причину. Закрыть. The manufacturer of Advocare Muscle Gain Protein Shake proposes this formula to any person that is trying to manage his weight and sustain lean tissues. Muscle Gain Protein Shake is a product from Advocare.
Advocare Muscle Gain banana Chia seed mini muffins step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 & spray mini muffin tin with coconut or natural olive oil spray..
- Sift dry ingredients into a medium-sized bowl (flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt & muscle gain).
- Mix "wet" ingredients (mashed bananas, truvia, egg-slightly beaten, applesauce, Chia seeds, vanilla) thoroughly..
- Combine the dry into the "wet" ingredients by adding slowly & gently folding in with a spatula..
- Use a tbsp to distribute the dough into the muffin tin. Rap the pan 3 or 4 times to eliminate air bubbles before placing in center of your oven..
- Bake at 350°F for 11 to 12 minutes until edges are slightly brown. Cool on wire rack..
The real name is AdvoCare International, L. Banana Chia Seed Muffins are delicious and a great way to incorporate Chia seeds in your diet. They have been shown to suppress appetites while providing protein. Make a batch for your next Learn everything you need to completely transform your body, build lean muscle and enjoy the healthy. Made with bananas, peanut butter, and chia seeds, these muffins pack a lot of healthy elements into one breakfast treat.