Turkey 🦃 Tacos. Transform ho-hum ground turkey into tasty tacos with this easy recipe featuring chiles, lime, and Cooking ho-hum ground turkey with chiles, garlic, and cumin and then hitting the whole thing with. In this video I show u how to make Turkey Tacos! U can also make this recipe with ground beef or chicken, even steak strips and grilled chicken strips for.
Y'all know that I am a Certified. Make your weeknight tacos healthy with these Turkey Taco Lettuce Wraps! Healthy eating is very doable with recipes like this one! You can create Turkey 🦃 Tacos by using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is what you need to do to achieve that:
Ingredients of Turkey 🦃 Tacos
- It’s 2 packages (16 ounce) of ground turkey.
- It’s of Olive oil.
- You need 1 of onion, chopped.
- You need 3 of small sweet peppers, chopped.
- It’s 5 of garlic cloves, minced.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of taco seasoning.
- It’s 1 can (10 ounce) of diced tomatoes with green chili’s.
- It’s 1 can (16 ounce) of refried beans.
- You need of Taco shells.
- Prepare of Sour cream.
- Prepare of Salsa.
- Prepare of Shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need of Lettuce and tomatoes.
Turkey taco lettuce wraps are my go-to recipe when I want to eat something easy, delicious and light, and of course, healthy and low-carb! I forgo the taco shells and use lettuce leaves instead. Turkey tacos: Skip the taco packet for your next Taco Tuesday and make this healthy ground turkey taco recipe. Tacos were pretty much an every-week staple at my elementary school growing up.
Turkey 🦃 Tacos step by step
- Sauté the ground turkey in a pot that has been heated with olive oil until ground turkey is slightly browned……drain fat if any…….
- Add to browned turkey : onion, sweet peppers, garlic and black pepper, sauté for a few minutes…..
- Now add your taco seasoning, mix all well….
- Next add your can of diced tomatoes and refried beans, mix well……..
- Remove from heat and place desired amount of taco turkey into taco shells……
- Serve and enjoy 😉!.
Add the ground turkey to the skillet and season with the chili powder, cumin and some salt and pepper. These are turkey tacos with the indulgence of fast food but the flavor and quality ingredients of homemade. You begin by making a tangy lime-flavored sour cream, then tossing together a chunky. These healthy turkey taco lettuce wraps make an easy, low carb dinner that the whole family will Taco Fillings. There are unlimited ingredient options when you're making tacos, here are some of the.