Easy cheesy Spanish rice casserole. View top rated Cheesy spanish rice casserole recipes with ratings and reviews. Cheesy Spanish Rice – All Recipes. This hearty rice can accompany chicken or beef-or stand alone as a tasty meatless entree. 'It's quick, easy and delicious,' notes Ann Wagenecht of Prophetstown, Illinois.
Most times I just open a can of prepared beans, but this time I used Bush's easy. Just chicken, rice, creamy soup, Cheddar cheese and soft bread cubes, mixed together and baked. This is a quick and easy dish that even the kids like! You can cook Easy cheesy Spanish rice casserole using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy cheesy Spanish rice casserole
- You need 1 can of Campbell's cheddar cheese soup.
- You need 1 packages of Lipton Spanish rice.
- You need 1 1/2 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 2 cup of Mexican blend cheese.
Topped w/ a box of seasoned. Spanish rice is essentially a rice pilaf, but with southwestern flavorings. Warmed them a bit and then covered the whole thing in shredded cheese. Browned it in the oven and voila!
Easy cheesy Spanish rice casserole step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Brown hamburger in large skillet..
- Cook Spanish rice following the bags directions (as the hamburger is cooking)..
- Once the hamburger is done dump in 9×13 casserole dish and mix in the the cheddar cheese soup..
- Added the finished Spanish rice on top (evenly)..
- Pour the shredded cheese on top spread evenly. Then baked until the cheese is melted..
Cheesy beans and rice, with a nice crispy crust underneath. This Chicken and Rice Casserole has been in our family for years. Whenever I serve it to my family, I am reminded of my Grandma Edwards. Cream of Mushroom Soup and Cream of Celery Soup also taste great in this casserole, or a combination. Cheesy Chicken and Rice Casserole Frequently.