Pork Ragu with Rigatoni Pasta.
You can cook Pork Ragu with Rigatoni Pasta using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pork Ragu with Rigatoni Pasta
- You need of medium Pork Chops.
- Prepare of Rigatoni Pasta.
- It’s of Spaghetti Sauce.
- You need of Salt.
- Prepare of Olive Oil.
Pork Ragu with Rigatoni Pasta instructions
- Clean and then trim the 3 Pork Chops. once you finished trimming them cut up on bite size pieces. Save bones and pork pieces in bowl and cover until ready to use..
- In a large pot, add Spaghetti Sauce on a medium heat. Once sauce begins to boil, add pork pieces and bones to sauce and cover. Change heat setting from medium to low and allow to simmer for 1 hour. You should stir the mixture once every twenty minutes..
- During the final twenty minutes of your pork and sauce mixture being done, in a large pot combine water, salt and olive oil to a medium flame. When water begins to boil add pasta and cook for 15-20 minutes..
- Once pasta is ready, drain water then add pasta to sauce mixture. Mix until pasta is covered with pork & sauce mixture. Serve in medium size bowl or on plate. You can either top with grated Mozzarella, Parmesan or Romano cheese and serve..
- Notes: You do not have to use pre-made sauce. Feel free to use your own home-made sauce. When sauce is ready you can remove bones and strip of any pork meat before discarding. If you do not have Rigatoni pasta Penne pasta can be substituted..