An edited version of a classic Waldorf salad!! : Chia Recipes💞. Waldorf Salad is a favorite around here, particularly in the fall when apples and walnuts are in Chopped walnuts were added later to this now American classic. Some prefer their Waldorf salad Seems like everyone has their favorite version of Waldorf Salad! If you have one you would like to.
This is a classic recipe for a Waldorf Salad. This salad is a combination of a fruit dip recipe I learned last week and an apple salad I saw in the grocery store. It was enough inspiration to come up with this delicious recipe for our cook-out this afternoon! You can have An edited version of a classic Waldorf salad!! : Chia Recipes💞 using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of An edited version of a classic Waldorf salad!! : Chia Recipes💞
- It’s of Fennel Bulb, Sliced thin.
- It’s of Fennel leaves, picked.
- You need of Granny Smith apple, sliced thin.
- Prepare of Walnut, chopped.
- Prepare of White wine vinegar.
- Prepare of Honey.
- Prepare of Olive Oil.
- It’s of Celery, chopped.
- Prepare 2 of gm-Salt.
- It’s of Lemon juice just enough to coat apples.
Nothing to this classic salad and you can really play around with the amounts of everything, Enjoy. Buy us a cup of coffee. Thank you all so much for. The classic waldorf salad: apples, grapes, celery and walnuts in a mayonnaise and lemon juice dressing.
An edited version of a classic Waldorf salad!! : Chia Recipes💞 instructions
- Slice apple and fennel Bulb thin on a mandolin slicer. (If you don't use mandolin, you can cube them) Toss the sliced or cubed apple in lemon juice to avoid discoloration..
- Chop walnut and fennel leaves separately..
- Toss apple, fennel, chopped celery walnut and drizzle with olive oil, honey, white wine vinegar. Season with salt..
- Serve chilled..
I am sharing this recipe as a part of Kelly's Tea Party for the Cure campaign. Foodbuzz has teamed up Electrolux and Kelly Ripa to help raise awareness of ovarian cancer and also raise. Add chicken and grapes to the classic Waldorf salad to make it a hearty main dish. This chicken salad is perfect eaten on its own or scooped between a healthy, whole grain bread. Variations on this could be adding jalapeno for a spicy kick or adding more of an assortment of nuts, like almonds or.