Honey Maple Cookies. Mix together butter and sugar until it 's frosting consistency. Honey Maple Cookies. click here to see more like this. Honey Maple Cookies Recipe -Honey and maple syrup make these chocolate chip cookies a little different.
The cookie brings out maple syrup's sweet natural flavor and pairs it with the velvety taste of brown sugar and the bittersweet bite of fresh walnuts. Remember those soft-baked chocolate chip cookies you'd buy in the snack food aisle? I love to use mini chocolate chips in this almond flour chocolate chip cookie recipe because I love how they add. You can have Honey Maple Cookies using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Honey Maple Cookies
- It’s 1 stick of salted butter (softened and cubed).
- Prepare 1/3 Cup of Sugar or sugar substitute.
- Prepare 1 Cup of All Purpose Flour.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Baking Soda.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of maple extract.
- It’s 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Honey.
Use real maple syrup and this recipe to achieve rich and golden cookies with a rich maple flavor. These cookies needed something so I put on a maple glaze. They turned out better this way. Maple brown sugar cookies > every other cookie.
Honey Maple Cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 350. Mix together butter and sugar until it’s frosting consistency. You can use a mixer, but it’s better to use a spoon if working with sugar substitute like baking Splenda..
- Mix all other ingredients together until a dough forms. Knead the dough firmly to get all clumps out. Might need to lightly flour your hands and countertop to prevent the dough from making you sticky..
- Place dough in the fridge for twenty-thirty minutes so it firms up.
- Remove dough from the fridge, then form spheres onto a cookie sheet lines with parchment paper..
- Cook for 12 minutes then let cool for 10 minutes. Serve and enjoy!.
I know a good one when I bite it! All-Purpose Flour: All-purpose flour is the structure of the. Double-up on maple flavor with these pecan-studded cookies, drizzled with sweet icing. Flatten in crisscross pattern with fork dipped in. We tried honey, maple sugar and even beet sugar before settling down on maple syrup as the perfect sweetener for these cookies.