Crock Pot Rigatoni Bolognase.
You can cook Crock Pot Rigatoni Bolognase using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crock Pot Rigatoni Bolognase
- Prepare of minced beef.
- You need of diced tomatoes.
- Prepare of pasta sauce.
- Prepare of red lentils.
- Prepare of Vegeta Veg Stock.
- Prepare of olive oil.
- It’s of water.
- It’s of Rigatoni Pasta.
Crock Pot Rigatoni Bolognase step by step
- Add water to crockpot, as well as red lentils and beef, broken into smaller pieces.
- Set crockpot to high and leave to cook for 2 hours.
- Check the meat half hourly.
- When the meat has browned and lentils have begun to dissolve, add tomatoe, and pasta sauce, oil, and vegeta stock.
- Turn crockpot to low and cook for 6 hours, checking and stirring every hour or so..
- After the 6 hours, cook pasta til al dente and serve on.plate with pasta as base with the crockpot beef mixture as the top layer.
- Serve with Red wine, parmesan cheese, fresh bread and butter.