Salt n chilli chips. These salt and chilli chips are what you order for a Chinese takeaway. Make your own healthier version and save some money as well! These salt and chilli chips will win you over as soon as you take the first bite.
Syn Free Salt and Pepper Chips Im hoping someone can help me with a recipie for salt and chillie chips, my local Chinese/Cantonese restaurant have these salt and chilli chips (well we call them chips in the UK but americans would called them fries) and ive tried to make them myself but cant seem to get it right. Salt and pepper chips are one of my favourite things to get at a Chinese takeaway. You can have Salt n chilli chips using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Salt n chilli chips
- You need of Frozen chips.
- Prepare 1 of onion – sliced.
- Prepare 2-3 tbsp of spring onion.
- Prepare 1 of chilli.
- Prepare 1 of garlic clove – crushed.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- It’s 1 tsp of nutmeg.
- It’s 1 tsp of ginger.
- It’s 1 tsp of fennel seeds – slightly crushed.
- It’s Pinch of pepper.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
Here's a quick and easy way to make the delicious side dish at home The pepper in this case is chilli peppers; and the salt is chunky sea salt. This recipe uses frozen, oven chips so there is minimal work involved, and. Peel and cut potatoes into chunky chips or wedges, then sprinkle over our salt & pepper seasoning for a flavour-packed side dish or snack. Mix the Chinese five-spice powder, sugar, salt, chilli flakes and ground peppercorns together.
Salt n chilli chips instructions
- First fry chips until mostly cooked,drain and set aside for after..
- In a frying pan put 2/3 tbsp oil put in the chips from before,then add the onion,chilli, spring onion,salt to taste saute for 3/4 mins then add all thr spices including the garlic coat the chips well..
Tip the cooked chips into the pan with the veg and return to a medium. Tried salt n chilli munchy box, absolutely love it, packed full and the salt n chilli has just the r.ight amount of seasoning with both the salt and the chilli, the chips are perfect with a great crunch, so delicious and. Scatter ancho chilli salt over parsnip chips to taste and serve at room temperature. A wide variety of salt and chilli options are available to you, such as powder, solid, and liquid. You can also choose from raw, refined.