4 ingredient slime. I found a very simple way to make high quality slime online! I hope you found this slime recipe helpful and useful! Please stay tuned for more slime related.
This slime recipe is super simple, like our library of other play recipes. Recommended slime supplies and best ingredients for making slime with kids. Borax is a popular ingredient for making slime, but beyond my own negative experience with stinky borax-based slime, there is pause for concern in using Borax to make slime. You can have 4 ingredient slime using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of 4 ingredient slime
- Prepare 1-4 ounce of bottle Elmer’s school glue.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1-2 teaspoons of contact solution (saline solution) divided.
- You need 1-3 drops of food coloring.
- Prepare of Glitter 2 Tbs (optional).
This easy mermaid slime recipe uses contact solution, baking soda, clear glue and glitter. Slime Ingredients : Master List of Slime Ingredients to make every kind of slime plus examples To keep you prepared for any upcoming slime session, I've made a list of the key ingredients for some. This post contains affiliate links, if you click through them I will earn a commission. Each slime recipe that you will find on my website includes a full slime ingredient list.
4 ingredient slime step by step
- Mix food coloring into glue in a large plastic or glass bowl..
- Add baking soda to the glue and stir well..
- Mix in contact solution 1 tsp at a time and knead together with your hands about 3-5 minutes..
- NOW LET THE KIDS PLAY! Store in a baggie to tupperware container to keep it from drying out..
- Note* you can use Elmer’s colored glitter glue instead of adding in your own coloring and glitter. It’s much less messy that way. You can have the kids practice cutting it into one inch pieces or hide little plastic figures in the slime and ask them to find them and make it a fun learning activity and science experiment..
This week we're sharing our favorite homemade slime and homemade play dough recipes! Natural Slime Ingredients: Homemade Slime Instructions Most recipes for slime include so-called "non-toxic" ingredients and because of that it's assumed that they are safe. SECRET INGREDIENT SLIME is a new DIY Slime series with a twist! Join Altie every week as he finds out what lies beneath the top secret ingredient box and answers the inevitable question: will it slime? For more homemade slime recipes go here.