Banana walnut cake. Sift flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt together. Mix mashed bananas and milk together. Banana Walnut Cake is a ridiculously easy one layer ultra moist banana cake loaded with flavor and topped with a rich cream cheese frosting.
Walnuts star in this easy-to-make Banana Walnut Bread recipe from Food Network Kitchen. Slice it up and serve with coffee or tea. Banana cake recipe – Delicious, soft & moist banana cake recipe with video. You can cook Banana walnut cake using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Banana walnut cake
- You need of Dry ingredients.
- You need 120 g of Flour(cake).
- You need 3/4 tsp of Baking powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Baking soda.
- It’s 60 g of Brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1 pinch of Chopped walnut.
- It’s of Wet ingredients.
- You need 3 pcs of Babana.
- Prepare 2 pcs of Egg.
- Prepare 40 g of Butter.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Vanilla extract.
Banana cake recipe with video & step by step photos – One of our family favorite cake, that is made repeatedly for many. Use ripe bananas with this delicious, moist Banana Walnut Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting Which brings me to my post today about my Dad and Banana Walnut Cake with Cream Cheese. This delicious banana walnut cake taste amazing when served warm with a cup of coffee or tea. It is delicious and very healthy as well.
Banana walnut cake instructions
- Sift the flour, add all dry ingredients (except the chopped walnut) and mix well. (leave a pinch of brown sugar for later).
- Melt the butter, mash the bananas and stir all wet ingredients well.(leave some melted butter for later).
- Mix both the dry and wet ingredients together..
- Put parchment paper inside a loaf tray, then pour the ingredient into it. Evenly spread the brown sugar on the top (left from step 1) and squirt a line of melted butter (left from step 2) before baking it..
- 150 degree for 30 mins, 175 degree for 5 mins. Remove the loaf tray and leave the cake cool..
This classic Banana Walnut Cake recipe (with a twist ) will have you singing its praises in no time, and if you're anything like us you just might become. Put everything except the walnuts in a bowl and mix together, I personally use my hands and a spoon or fork to get the right consistancy. It was the moistest cake I've ever eaten. Stick-to-the-back of your fork The banana cake was dense, but not heavy. If that makes any sense? (Coming from the lady who talks.