Duck breasts fillet with orange sauce. While cooking the duck prepare the sauce ingredients by putting the stock, honey, soy sauce, red wine, ginger, orange juice and tomato puree into a measuring jug and whisking together. Slice the duck breast and serve up with the orange sauce poured over the slices. Honey Mustard Duck Breast with Orange SauceCooking In Sens.
For a more succulent, juicy result for this keto duck breast with orange sauce recipe, professional chefs recommend cooking to. Remove duck breasts from marinade; set marinade aside. Place duck, skin side down, in a cold large skillet, then set over low heat and cook, shifting breasts in skillet occasionally for even Transfer duck to plates and spoon sauce over. You can cook Duck breasts fillet with orange sauce using 8 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Duck breasts fillet with orange sauce
- It’s 400 gr of Duck breast fillet.
- It’s of Salt & pepper.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of white wine.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of chicken stock.
- You need of Orange juice from 3 oranges.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- It’s 2 tsp of Brown sugar.
- You need of Some orange pe.
Score skin of duck breasts in a diamond pattern, season with salt and pepper. Remove from pan and place on a lined with parchment paper baking sheet and roast in. Find a recipe for duck breast with orange sauce and more at www.asda.com/recipes. Our tangy and sweet sauce was made using marmalade – it's speedier than making a classic recipe with just fresh oranges but just as delicious.
Duck breasts fillet with orange sauce step by step
- Preheat your oven in to 170 degree celcius.
- Using a sharp knife, cut a crosshatch into the skin, be careful not to cut into the meat below. This help to ensures that the fat under the skin will render quickly.
- Dry it up with kitchen roll.
- Season the duck breasts with salt and pepper.
- Heat some oil in a non stick skillet.
- Sear both side of the duck breasts, 4 minutes for the skin side, and 3 minutes for the meat side.
- Transfer the duck breasts in to the oven, and let it bake for 20 minutes.
- Take the duck breasts from oven, place it on a cutting board, and slice it.
- Place it on a plate, pour the orange sauce to the meat, and serve it.
- For orange sauce: 1. Boil some water in a cooking pot 2. Add the orange peel, let it cook for 5 minutes 3. Using a strainer, take out the orange peel from the water 4. Place a cooking pot on the stove, and then add the white wine, soy sauce, brown sugar, chicken stock, stir it, and bring it to a boil 5. Add the orange juice, Let it cook until the sauce thickened, and then add the sliced boiled orange peel. Stir it evenly..
- Check the video how did I make this recipe on my YouTube channel: https://youtu.be/qh07w5hPqPo.
Rinse duck breasts and pat dry. Score the skin of each in a crosshatch pattern, making cuts about an inch apart, through the skin into Slice duck breasts across the grain and fan equally over arugula. Drizzle a little warm orange-wine sauce over duck and greens. Duck a l'orange is possibly one of the most copied French recipes of all time. View top rated Orange sauce duck breast recipes with ratings and reviews.