Grilled Chicken and Vegetable Soup.
You can cook Grilled Chicken and Vegetable Soup using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Grilled Chicken and Vegetable Soup
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped sweet onion.
- You need 1 of large clove chopped garlic.
- You need 1/2 tsp of dried basil.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of dried oregano.
- You need 8 cups of chicken broth.
- You need 14 ounce of can diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 3 of medium potatoes chopped.
- You need 1/2 cup of diced carrots.
- It’s 1/2 cup of diced celery.
- You need 8 ounces of grilled chicken breast chopped.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped green beans.
Grilled Chicken and Vegetable Soup instructions
- Saute onion and garlic in olive oil in a large saucepan..
- Add basil, oregano and chicken broth and bring to a boil..
- Add tomatoes, potatoes, carrots, celery and chicken breast. Lower heat and simmer for 10 minutes..
- Add green beans and simmer for another 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender..
- Serve and enjoy!.