Cucumber with Sesame Vinegar Dressing.
You can have Cucumber with Sesame Vinegar Dressing using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cucumber with Sesame Vinegar Dressing
- You need 2 of cucumbers (rub with 1 tsp salt, cut into 3 mm round slices, pat dry with paper towels).
- It’s of Sesame dressing: (combine all * ingredients).
- Prepare 3 Tbsp of * white toasted sesame seeds(grind well).
- It’s 1 Tbsp of * mirin.
- You need 1/2 Tbsp of * soy sauce.
- It’s 1 of ~2 Tbsp * sugar.
- You need 1 pinch of * salt.
- It’s 1 of boiled egg (separate into yolk and white, dice the white).
- Prepare 2 of ~3 tsp vinegar vinegar.
- You need of Toasted white sesame seeds for topping.
Cucumber with Sesame Vinegar Dressing instructions
- Mix sesame dressing and yolk well, add vinegar little by little while tasting..
- Combine step ①'s mixture, cucumber, white of egg and dress well. Sprinkle with toasted white sesame seeds..