Maple honey garlic meatballs. Mix all ingredients except meatballs and pour into a slow cooker. Meatballs are a cocktail-party staple and I love them all. These chicken ones, from Catskill Provisions, have been an excellent addition to my meatball repertoire.
Stir so all meatballs are coated evenly. These honey garlic meatballs are my kids' favourite meal! Easy to make with a homemade honey garlic sauce. You can have Maple honey garlic meatballs using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Maple honey garlic meatballs
- Prepare 1/4 cup of maple syrup.
- You need 1/3 cup of honey.
- You need 1/2 cup of ketchup.
- You need 4 of crushed cloves of garlic.
- It’s 2 tbsp of braggs all purpose seasoning.
- You need 2 tbsp of chopped fresh ginger.
- Prepare 2 lbs of IKEA meatballs or homemade meatballs.
Garlic Butter Turkey Meatballs with Lemon Zucchini Noodles – This easy and affordable skillet meal is absolutely fabulous in every way imaginable! Honey and garlic team up to make a sweet and tasty sauce for these homemade pork meatballs. The pork meatballs are baked and then coated with the flavorful sauce mixture, but can also be served as a party appetizer from the slow cooker kept on the low setting. These freeze exceptionally well for future party appetizers.
Maple honey garlic meatballs instructions
- Mix all ingredients except meatballs and pour into a slow cooker.
- Add meatballs and cook on low for 4 hours. Stir every so often..
Add a slow cooker full of glossy, sweet-and-savory meatballs to your appetizer spread (or serve them up for dinner), and it's all but guaranteed they'll be gone in seconds. I have game day eats for you today! Tell me. soy sauce, garlic powder, honey, pork tenderloin. Crock Pot Brown and Maple Sugar Pork TenderloinYour Homebased. Wow your friends and family with these honey garlic crockpot meatballs!