Beef with Onion Chives.
You can have Beef with Onion Chives using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Beef with Onion Chives
- It’s 300 gr of thinly sliced beef.
- It’s 1 cup of chopped onion chives.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of oil.
- It’s 2 tbsp of shoyu.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of mirin.
- It’s 1 tsp of sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of powdered broth (I used mushroom).
Beef with Onion Chives step by step
- Season beef with garlic powder. Using medium heat, stir-fry beef with oil until half-cooked..
- Combine shoyu, mirin, sugar, and powdered broth. Stir well. Add into beef and stir until they dissolve..
- Put onion chives into the pan. Stir well..
- Lower the heat and cook for 10 minutes. Done! Serve with warm steamed rice or noodles. I think it would taste great with pasta as well..