Pineapple Mint Juice.
You can cook Pineapple Mint Juice using 3 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pineapple Mint Juice
- You need 1 of ripe pineapple.
- It’s of Fresh Mint.
- It’s to taste of Sugar/honey.
Pineapple Mint Juice step by step
- Peel the pineapple and chop it into pieces.
- Grab a few figs of the mint and chop off the leaves.
- Put the pineapples and mint in a blender and add some water..
- Add a tablespoon of sugar or 2 into the blender. You can adjust the sugar to your liking.
- Blend for a minute and sieve the juice in a jug. Taste and adjust the sweetness to your liking..
- Serve when chilled with some icecubes.