Chicken penne pasta. In the same skillet, add the chicken and season with salt, pepper, Italian seasoning, and paprika. Things might get pretty simple sometimes but sometimes that's just what a person needs. I hope you like my recipe for.
This is a quick and easy dish in which penne pasta is tossed with chicken in a simple sauce of Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. This chicken pasta with spinach and bacon in creamy tomato sauce is simply amazing. The DELICIOUS creamy sauce permeates every single bite of this dish! You can have Chicken penne pasta using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken penne pasta
- You need 6 pack of boneless skinless chicken thighs.
- Prepare 1 box of penne pasta noodles.
- It’s 5 of frozen broccoli (heads).
- You need 1 pack of Mozzarella cheese, shredded.
- Prepare 1 pack of parmesan cheese, shredded.
- It’s of Pepper.
- You need of Garlic salt.
- Prepare 3 jars of Betrolli garlic alfredo sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 stick of butter.
Use penne, mini penne, or macaroni pasta in this easy chicken casserole. Condensed soup and frozen vegetables cut down on preparation time, and some sour cream and Parmesan cheese add. Chopping up the chicken and adding it to penne also makes it very approachable to kids. These pasta recipes use penne for the base but become so much more with simple, flavorful ingredient additions.
Chicken penne pasta instructions
- Put chicken in a 12" pan (after cutting in strips/bits) and cook until done adding butter, pepper, and garlic salt to chicken. Cook on medium/high setting num 7..
- Boil penne noodles and broccoli in 2 different pots.
- Drain excess butter from chicken, leave chicken in pan but off to the side..
- Once broccoli is done, mash the broccoli heads and add them to the chicken. Don't add chicken to burner yet..
- Drain water from noodles once finished boiling and add them to pan as well.
- Put pan on burner on medium/high heat..
- Pour alfredo sauce into pan and stir..
- Add mozzarella cheese and parmesan cheese and stir and add to desired amount..
- Stir and enjoy.
Wondering what to do with all those boxes of penne pasta in your pantry? I absolutely love pasta and out of all the different kinds, penne is my favourite. Chicken Pasta in Creamy White Wine Parmesan Cheese Sauce will remind you of your favorite Italian dining experience! Super Simple And Delicious Creamy Garlic Penne Pasta Recipe Packed With Flavor. This Dish Is Perfect By Itself Or You Can Add Chicken Too!