Avocado and Minced Meat Stir-fry with Wasabi Soy Sauce. Pork kimchi fly Material Pork ham (sliced) four Chinese cabbage kimchi appropriate amount Cheese appropriate amount to melt Flour appropriate amount One. Super quick Asian beef stir fry made with beef mince / ground beef. Unlike most stir fries, this one doesn't come with a ton of sauce.
This easy, brightly coloured pork and pepper stir-fry really celebrates that bottle of sweet chilli sauce – usually used just for dipping – hiding at the back of your fridge. I like Soy Sauce with Wasabi, but sushi is expensive. Just cut up an avocado and dip in soy sauce and wasabi. You can cook Avocado and Minced Meat Stir-fry with Wasabi Soy Sauce using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Avocado and Minced Meat Stir-fry with Wasabi Soy Sauce
- Prepare 1 of Avocado.
- Prepare 60 grams of Minced meat (pork and beef blend).
- Prepare 1 of Red or yellow bell pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of Lemon juice (concentrate is fine).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Olive oil (or any oil).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of A) Soy sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of A) Cooking sake.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of A) Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of A) Wasabi (tube type).
Stir fry is a natural fit, since you'd probably be putting soy sauce on it anyway. I used fresh minced ginger and the recipe was just as delicious. Also try cooking on medium / high until golden. Have the vegetables and meats to stir-fry, but not sure what sauce you'd like to finish them in?
Avocado and Minced Meat Stir-fry with Wasabi Soy Sauce instructions
- Peel the avocado skin and cut into bite size. Marinate with lemon juice to stop discoloring..
- Combine all A seasoning..
- Heat a frying pan over medium heat, add the olive oil, and cook the meat..
- When the meat has browned, add the red pepper cut into bite sizes in the pan, and cook for about 3 minutes over medium heat..
- Add the avocado into the pan, cook quickly, then pour in the combined sauce ingredients..
- When the liquid has mostly evaporated, toss and serve..
In this post I'll list six simple stir-fry sauces to try. Add the prawns and shimeji mushrooms stir frying, then add the pasta once the prawns and mushroom are warmed through. Cabbage Stir Fry – Asian inspired stir fried cabbage recipe with red bell pepper, carrots and green onions, seasoned with a light and flavorful sauce is a quick and easy, healthy vegan side tamari – sub with low sodium soy sauce or coconut aminos. rice wine vinegar. How To Make Cabbage Stir Fry. Stir the wasabi and soy sauce into the reduction in the pan.