Mint laccha paratha. Lacha Paratha Multi Layered Indian Bread made of whole wheat flour. A simple Lacha Paratha is enhanced with mint leaves. Mint paratha or pudina lachha paratha recipe, an Indian flatbread, is a delicious, crisp and flaky layered paratha flavored with dried mint or fresh mint leaves.
Pudina paratha, pudina laccha paratha with step by step pictures. Flavourful, crispy, layered mint paratha, made as lacha paratha with spices and ghee. I have not many times had pudina paratha. You can cook Mint laccha paratha using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mint laccha paratha
- You need 1 cup of Wheat flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of Finely chopped mint leaves.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Carom seeds.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Onion seeds.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Coriander powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of Clarified butter for kneading the dough.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Oil.
- You need 1 of Finely chopped green chillies.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
Pudina laccha paratha or Mint paratha, is a multilayered or flaky Indian flatbread which is made using whole wheat flour and mint leaves. Give this lip smacking Pudina Lehsun Laccha Paratha a try and serve it along with Punjabi Kadhi Pakora Recipe & Achari Paneer for a perfect weekend lunch or dinner. Thus, the name laccha paratha is the exact translation of the phrase 'layered flat-bread'. If you belong to Northern India, then you know that mornings and parathas have a.
Mint laccha paratha step by step
- Take a mixing bowl combine wheat flour,mint leaves,green chilli, cumin seeds,onion seeds,salt,turmeric powder,red chilli, powder, coriander powder and two tbsp clarified butter and mix well..
- With the help of water make a soft dough..
- Divide the dough into four parts..
- Roll out dough into thin chapati spread clarified butter on it..
- Now dust the dry flour it and make pleats..
- Roll it in a circle like swiss roll..
- Now dust the dry flour and mint leaves and roll out paratha..
- On a heated pan make paratha applying oil on both the sides..
- Serve hot..
Sharing a Lacha Paratha Recipe for your Brunch this weekend. Preparing Lachha Paratha (Laccha Paratha), a multi layered shallow fried north Indian flat bread, is an epitome of cooking art which tells us how one can make delicious and. It is very easy to prepare and tastes very delicious. Recipe with video instructions: Lacha Paratha is a multi layered shallow fried north Indian flatbread and the perfect side dish to your favourite curried food! How to make Pudina (Dry Mint) Laccha Paratha.