Coriander Mint Chutney.
You can cook Coriander Mint Chutney using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Coriander Mint Chutney
- It’s 1 cup of coriander leaves.
- It’s 1/5 cup of mint leaves.
- Prepare 1/2 of green chilies.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic.
- It’s 1 of onion.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- You need 1 tbsp of roasted chana/peanuts.
- You need 1 tbsp of jaggery powder.
- It’s 1 of lemon juice/tamrind pulp.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
Coriander Mint Chutney instructions
- Collect all the ingredients..
- Wash and chop coriander mint leaves chop onion and chilli add these in a mixture jar along with all other ingredients..
- Give a nice grind by adding little water first on low speed than high until gives a smooth texture.
- Lemon juice you can mix after or along with other ingredients.
- Yummy chatpati chutney is ready to serve it has versatile uses..