Mint Masala Iassi.
You can have Mint Masala Iassi using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mint Masala Iassi
- You need 1 1/2 bowl of curd.
- Prepare to taste of Black Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of roasted jeera powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of dry mint powder.
- It’s 1/4 of black pepper.
- It’s of Small pinch hing.
- You need cubes of Some ice.
- It’s 2 glass of chilled water.
- It’s 1 bowl of boondi.
Mint Masala Iassi instructions
- In a big vessel add fresh curd and whisk with whisker..
- Add salt,black pepper, roasted jeera powder,hing,mint powder,ice cubes and chilled water and whish again. Ready to serve Mint Masala Iassi..