Merlot Penne and Chicken. Learn how to make Penne with Squash and Chicken. Merlot-friendly accompaniments for main dishes are caramelised roast veggies especially those with a touch of sweetness, such roast squash, red peppers and beets and – as mentioned above – fried or grilled mushrooms. Fruity merlots also pick up on red fruit-based accompaniments such as cranberry.
Add penne pasta and cook until al dente, drain and set aside. Using a large skillet and over medium-high heat melt butter. Remove them to a clean plate… It's even easier when you purchase a rotisserie chicken on your way home from running errands or coming from work. You can cook Merlot Penne and Chicken using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Merlot Penne and Chicken
- You need 1 of sliced chicken breast.
- It’s 1 bottle of marinara sauce.
- It’s 1 box of large penne noodles.
- Prepare 1 box of small penne noodles.
- It’s 1 bottle of Merlot wine.
- It’s 1 cup of olive oil.
- You need 1 cup of water.
- It’s 1/2 cup of diced cilantro.
Not time to make homemade stock? No need to go out to a fancy restaurant when we can. For the chicken and penne: Cook the penne in the boiling water to al dente, according to the package directions. Add the chicken strips, dried Italian herbs and some salt and pepper and fry until almost.
Merlot Penne and Chicken step by step
- Slice chicken breast and cook in a skillet over medium heat until done. Lightly drop 1/4 cup of diced cilantro over chicken while cooking..
- Add 1 cup water ,1 cup olive oil, 3/4 bottle of Merlot in a Dutch oven, and heat until boiling. Add both large and small penne and cook until done.
- After chicken is cooked, place in a food chopper and chop until chicken is very fine.
- Place 1 bottle of marinara sauce in a large sauce pan over medium heat adding in chopped chicken, 1/4 cup cilantro, and rest of merlot. Stir in and warm until hot..
- After penne is done drain into colander and lightly rinse.
- Serve penne with desired amount of sauce into a bowl mix and enjoy..
Season chicken with salt and pepper. We prepared this penne pasta with chicken sausages, mushrooms,fresh spinach and grated mozzarella cheese. Wow, easy to prepare and We're eating more chicken and fish and substituting turkey for pork and beef. This dish begs wild mushrooms like crimini, shitake, hen of the woods but we. Baked Penne with Chicken and Sun-Dried Tomatoes.