Banana pancakes with pecan nuts and fresh blueberries. Drop in a healthy tablespoonful of batter for each pancake. Once the sides are cooked and bubbles have risen to the top, scatter over a handful of blueberries. Next time I will add fresh blueberries instead of topping with nuts.
Just a tip for fuss free banana mashing. stick them in a zip-lock bag, zip and squeeze! When you're done cut a corner off and you have a pour spout! This delicious vegan banana pancake recipe is made with oats. You can cook Banana pancakes with pecan nuts and fresh blueberries using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Banana pancakes with pecan nuts and fresh blueberries
- It’s 2 of bananas.
- You need 6 TBSP of pancake mix.
- It’s 1/2 cup of pecan nuts.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of blueberry.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 TBSP of butter.
- It’s As needed of Powdered sugar, honey or syrup (if you prefer).
For the blueberry compôte, put the blueberries and sugar in a small pan with a teaspoon of water and cook. Vegan banana pancakes – perfect for a light, healthy breakfast or brunch. But that's all behind us now. I mean, you won't find me eating pancakes at International Houses of them, but lighter at-home ones made with bananas and packed with berries?
Banana pancakes with pecan nuts and fresh blueberries instructions
- Mix all the ingredients..
- In a large non-stick pan, low heat, melt 1/2 TBSP and wipe off the excess butter to avoid oily result. Make sure the pan is not hot. Cook it SLOWLY for 3 -4 minutes until you see the bubbles of the surface..
- Flip over and turn the heat to low and cook for another 2 minutes. (Oil the spatula when you are flipping. It’s much easier👍).
A food blog with fresh, zesty recipes. Fold in the pecans, most of the melted butter and whisk until batter is smooth. Stir until well blended and smooth. To these pancakes, try adding chopped nuts, chocolate chips, fresh blueberries, or even a handful of leftover granola. Sprinkle these extras over the They're not as delicious as when they're fresh, but they make a nice snack.