Healthy muffins. We've tested this base recipe time and time again and let me tell. These healthy banana muffins are fluffy and irresistible, yet made with wholesome ingredients. They're made with whole wheat flour and naturally sweetened with maple syrup or honey.
These muffins stay true to their healthy promise, using whole-wheat flour, apple butter, coconut oil These muffins are just as simple and healthy as they sound. The base is made up of flour, eggs. Healthy banana muffins with chocolate chips for a little indulgence. You can have Healthy muffins using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Healthy muffins
- You need 1 cup of wheat flour.
- It’s 1 cup of oats flour.
- You need 0.5 cup of jaggery.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 0.5 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 0.25 cup of oil.
- Prepare 1 cup of yogurt.
- Prepare of Small piece of butter.
- You need Pinch of salt.
- Prepare of Cardamom seeds.
- Prepare of Raisins and cashews.
- It’s of Mashed bananas.
- You need of Strawberry for topping.
- You need 0.5 tbsp of tsp coco powder.
The greek yogurt adds protein Healthy chocolate zucchini muffins made with whole wheat flour and no butter or refined sugars. "Healthy" bakery muffins can hide plenty of refined flour and sugar. Healthy Muffin Recipes. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. In fact, healthy muffins feel like somewhat of an impossibility. Typically, the sweet treats are massive, super high in calories, and.
Healthy muffins instructions
- In a bowl mix yogurt, vanilla extract. Sieve wheat flour, oats flour, baking powder, pinch salt and baking soda to the same bowl..
- Mix well and add jaggery, oil to it. Mix until no lumps found..
- Now preheat oven at 350F.
- Now take a portion of batter and add half of bananas, raisins, cardamom and pour to muffin pan. Add strawberry on top.
- Now mix cocoa powder to other portion of batter. Add more jaggery/sugar based on your taste. Mix it with banana, raisins and cardamom..
- Pour it to muffin pan. Add strawberry as a topping.
- Now place the muffin pan in oven and bake it for 25 minutes..
- Once prepared let it cool for 10 minutes. Remove it and serve hot.
All healthy diets should include muffins. Since they're "healthy" we can eat the whole batch in one sitting.right? Store-bought muffins (even healthy-sounding versions like Starbucks Zucchini Walnut Muffin) can pack more fat and calories than a cupcake! Here are some of my favorites, along. These easy and super healthy applesauce muffins are so soft, moist, and secretly vegan and oil free!