30 Minute Meat Sauce. Spaghetti and Meat Sauce – This easy spaghetti recipe is a family favorite! It adds flavor to the good ol' classic and is always a hit with the kids! Penne with Spicy Vodka Tomato Cream Sauce.
As much as I love a good MEAT-ball meatball from time to time, today we're talking about these little vegetarian meatball nuggets of powerhouse nutrition. My dream Homemade Meat Sauce is hearty, thick and easy to make with simple ingredients. Every cook should have meat sauce recipe in their back pocket. You can have 30 Minute Meat Sauce using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of 30 Minute Meat Sauce
- You need 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- It’s 1/2 of small onion — diced.
- You need 8 ounces of ground beef or turkey or Italian sausage.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of dry basil.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of dry oregano.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of fennel seed.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1-3 teaspoons of sugar (some people like thing sweeter).
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of red pepper flakes (optional-good for some spice).
- Prepare 14.5 ounce of petite diced tomatoes- canned.
- You need 16 ounces of tomato sauce.
Covering the pot prevents red splatters all. Seal the pressure cooker and bring it to high. The recipe makes use of two of the Instant Pot's functions. First you brown the meat with the sauté function.
30 Minute Meat Sauce instructions
- Saute the onion and ground beef in a sauce pan until the meat is browned. If you have excess fat,you may want to remove..
- Add the seasoning and mix for one minute.
- Add the tomato sauce and diced tomatoes let simmer for 10-15 minutes. adjust flavors, salt sweet and spicyness.
- Serve over angle hair pasta and top with parmesan cheese.
After the eight-minute cook time using the pressure cooker function, I was obsessed with the magical way the sauce (of which there is an ample amount) hugs to each and. Taking my favorite flavors from several other dishes, the sauce covering the tender ground beef and noodles is a. The meat sauce is made from scratch on the stove and cooked with the spaghetti all at the same time. No extra pots to wash, fast and delicious! This easy Italian meat sauce recipe is my probably my all-time favorite pasta sauce recipe!