One Pot Pasta: Chicken Rigatoni. This One Pot Rigatoni Alfredo with Chicken and Kale in a creamy, rich, garlic and parmesan sauce is serious comfort food! You can make this one pot chicken parmesan pasta in any large skillet or pot, but I always make it in my enameled dutch oven. I wound up making the dish, which features chicken breast, rigatoni, and a hot cherry pepper and tomato cream sauce, and no one could get enough of it.
This simple one-pot wonder tastes light and flavorful, thanks to the magic of fresh lemon peel and Parmesan cheese. One Pot Wonder Pasta: Chicken Rigatoni. (I'll skip on the onions and mushrooms though). One pot pasta recipes are always my go-to on those absolutely crazy days, and dinner prep is incredibly quick and easy with this One Pot Rigatoni Bolognese! You can cook One Pot Pasta: Chicken Rigatoni using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of One Pot Pasta: Chicken Rigatoni
- You need of rigatoni, uncooked, rinsed in cold water to remove excess starch.
- You need of boneless skinless chicken breasts, diced (I used 2lbs of italian sausage instead).
- Prepare of Vidalia onion, chopped.
- It’s of red pepper, chopped.
- You need of crushed tomatoes.
- You need of water or stock.
- Prepare of white wine.
- Prepare of salt.
- It’s of Italian seasoning (to taste).
- It’s of crushed red pepper (to taste).
- It’s of onion powder.
- Prepare of garlic, grated.
- It’s of Parmesan cheese for garnish, freshly grated.
- You need of Torn basil for garnish.
Everything cooks in one pot for quick prep and easy clean up – even the pasta cooks right in the sauce. Some call me a lazy cook, but I like. Buffalo Chicken Pasta is the next step. Why o why don't I have n Instant Pot yet!?
One Pot Pasta: Chicken Rigatoni instructions
- Combine all ingredients except the cheese and basil in a deep sided skillet or saucepan. (I browned the Italian sausage before this step.).
- Bring to a boil over high heat and reduce to a simmer. Cook for 10 minutes, uncovered, stirring occasionally. After 10 minutes, check the pasta. If it is too al dente, add a 1/4 cup of water as needed and cook for an additional 3-5 minutes..
- Serve warm garnished with freshly grated Parmesan cheese and torn basil..
This Rigatoni with chicken and bacon in the Instant Pot looks so good – and comes together so quickly! Solution: Cook the pasta in just milk + chicken broth, add cream at the end. End result: Near perfectly* cooked al dente pasta + silky sauce. * I say "near perfect" because the fact is, pasta cooks more evenly in a large pot of boiling water than in a skillet with the sauce. Home » Instant Pot » Main Dishes » Instant Pot Vegetarian Pasta One-Pot Creamy French Onion Pasta Bake.