AYAM PANGGANG KECAP (Grllied Chicken with Sweet Soy Sauce). INDONESIAN GRILLED CHICKEN W/ SWEET SOY SAUCE Ayam panggang kecap is super simple & easy to make. My kids love this grilled chicken because the sweetness. Ayam panggang kecap manis Bahan" Ayam(boleh pakai ayam apa saja) Bawang putih/merah (haluskan) Kemiri(haluskan?
MAKE-AHEAD AYAM PANGGANG BUMBU KECAP This will come in handy when you are getting ready for. This Indonesian grilled chicken is on the spicy side. Great to be served with warm rice and salad. You can cook AYAM PANGGANG KECAP (Grllied Chicken with Sweet Soy Sauce) using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of AYAM PANGGANG KECAP (Grllied Chicken with Sweet Soy Sauce)
- It’s 3 pieces of chicken thighs.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of tamarind.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 3 tablespoons of oil.
- Prepare 250 cc of water.
- You need 6 tablespoons of sweet soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 of lime, extract juice.
- You need of Spices (ground).
- It’s 6 of red chilies.
- You need 2 of big shallots.
- You need 5 cloves of garlic.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of peppercorns.
- It’s 6 of candlenuts, fried or roasted.
- Prepare 3-4 of sweet soy sauce.
- You need 2 cm of galangel, bruised.
- It’s 2 of lemon grass, bruised.
- It’s 2 of salam leaves or by leaves.
Ayam penyet (Javanese for smashed fried chicken) is Indonesian — more precisely East Javanese cuisine — fried chicken dish consisting of fried Ayam Panggang, basically an Indonesian dish of grilled chicken marinated in kecap manis (sweet soy sauce), coconut milk, other exotic spices. Speaking about another picture that I haven't post, Cumi Bakar Kecap or Indonesian Grilled Squids with Sweet Soy Sauce is one of them. The simplest one is using kecap manis, lime juice and margarine. Margarine is widely used in Indonesia for grilling and baking.
AYAM PANGGANG KECAP (Grllied Chicken with Sweet Soy Sauce) step by step
- Rub chicken with tamarind and salt mixed with 2 tablespoon of water. Ground the spices..
- Heat oil and sauted ground spicies until fragrant. Add chicken, then pour in 250 water and sweet soy sauce..
- When the chicken is half cooked and the sauce has thickened, add lime juice. Set aside..
- Grill the chicken over hot charcoal or with oven grilling, bruising it with the sauteed spices..
- When the Chicken is cooked serve with fresh vegetables and rice and some chili sambal..
This delicious soy sauce grilled chicken dish by Yuda Bustara will be gone in no time! Asian Food ChannelVideolarSoy Sauce Grilled Chicken (Ayam Panggang Kecap) Panggang ayam sambil oles sesekali dengan cam-puran madu dan kecap asin hingga matang dan kecoklatan. Grilled Curried Chicken Skewers with Spicy Peanut Sauce. Grilled Garlic Chicken with Roasted Red Pepper Aioli Sauce by Kalyn's Kitchen.