Roasted Bacon Onion Veggies & Brussel Sprouts.
You can have Roasted Bacon Onion Veggies & Brussel Sprouts using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Roasted Bacon Onion Veggies & Brussel Sprouts
- You need 1 lb of Brussel Sprouts trimmed.
- You need 1 large of green zucchini, cut in quartered chunks.
- It’s 1 large of yellow zucchini, cut in quartered chunks.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of sliced fresh mushrooms.
- It’s 3 of -4 small sweet bell peppers, cut in chunks.
- Prepare 6 slice of chopped bacon.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped onion, large dice.
- You need 3 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of onion powder.
- It’s 2 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need of salt & pepper.
Roasted Bacon Onion Veggies & Brussel Sprouts step by step
- Preheat oven to 400°F..
- Cook bacon till almost crisp, add onion and toss for 1 minute. Drain grease saving 1-2 tbsp..
- Toss veggies with bacon, onion and a small amount of bacon grease. Season with sugar and spices. Toss to coat and pour into glass baking dish..
- Bake for approximately 40-50 minutes or until veggies are carmelized and tender..
- If Brussel Sprouts are large you may choose to cut in half so they will cook mor tender. Make sure veggies are about equal sizes so they will cook evenly..
- You can add walnuts, and dried cranberries for a bit or crunch and added sweetness..
- Pairs well with risotto, chicken or pork. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/369058-balsalmic-glazed-pork-chops https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/435083-creamy-mushroom-risotto https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/347980-mozzarella-chicken-rolls https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/361178-parmesan-risotto.