Eggplant salad. Baked eggplant, peeled and chopped, then tossed with a balsamic vinaigrette with basil and Nutritional Information. Here is a deeply flavored salad that can be prepared entirely outdoors, keeping the heat out of the kitchen. Many cuisines feature eggplant salads and appetizers.
The eggplant is tossed with olive oil and a touch of vinegar, smoked paprika and cumin, and roasted until soft and buttery. Hi Guys, today I'll show you How to Make Eggplant Salad. This is a great way to use extra Eggplant that is in season. You can cook Eggplant salad using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Eggplant salad
- You need 1-180 ml of small laban.
- Prepare 1/2-1/3 of youhoghurt.
- Prepare As needed of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 of Arabic bread.
- You need of vegetables oil like canola oil.
- Prepare pinch of khasmiri chili.
- It’s of somak.
- It’s 1 of eggplant.
- You need of black cumin or fennel seed.
Bell peppers are also in season now and pair perfectly with Eggplant. This eggplant salad is a delicious and healthy starter, but it also a perfect ingredient for a sandwich or a Pita Gyro. Fried Eggplant Salad with Feta What's the secret to this delicious Mediterranean-inspired salad? Eggplant Salad or Ensaladang Talong is a simple Filipino Salad composed of grilled eggplant, tomatoes, and onions.
Eggplant salad instructions
- Add salt to the eggplant leave it until get it water out..
- Put oil in the pan and fry eggplant..
- Cut the eggplant..
- Cut the bread with knife into square mix with garlic powder add them in oil..
- Add some bread in bottom of the dish then the fry eggplant..
- Add some bread in the top add laban and youghurt..
- Decorate it with black cumin, somak and kashmiri chili powder..
This is eaten as a side dish and is best if partnered with grilled dishes such as. This eggplant salad recipe couldn't be easier. Just top some fresh, grilled eggplant with vibrant And this eggplant salad couldn't be easier. In fact, the hardest thing here is throwing a few slices of. This garlicky eggplant salad was a favorite recipe of Cindy Wu's mother.