Caramelized Onion And Broccoli Quiche.
You can cook Caramelized Onion And Broccoli Quiche using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Caramelized Onion And Broccoli Quiche
- Prepare of quiche.
- It’s 1 of extra large yellow onion, to equal 1 cup when cooked down.
- It’s 1 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1 cup of steamed broccoli, finely chopped.
- You need 4 of eggs, beaten well.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of half and half.
- It’s 3/4 cup of muenster cheese, shredded.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chives, chopped.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of asiago cheese, shredded.
- Prepare 1 of , 9" pie crust, fresh or store bought.
Caramelized Onion And Broccoli Quiche instructions
- In a large pan over low medium heat add butter and cook until melted..
- Thinly slice onion and add to the pan. Stir to coat in butter and allow to slowly caramelize. This can take 20 minutes. Set onions aside after cooked..
- In a large mixing bowl, combine half and half, flour, muenster cheese, eggs, chives and seasonings. Mix well..
- Stir in onions and steamed chopped broccoli. Pour mixture into pie crust..
- Top with asiago cheese..
- Bake in a preheated 450°F oven for 20-25 minutes or until a light golden brown. Place pie on a baking tray in case of spillage during baking..
- Let cool 15 minutes before slicing. Serve warm and enjoy!.
- Recipe by taylor68too..