Cavatelli with broccoli and garlic. Saute garlic until lightly golden, being careful not to burn it. Drain, and place in a large serving bowl. View top rated Cavatelli with broccoli and garlic recipes with ratings and reviews.
Transfer sausage to a large serving bowl and add broccoli, oil, garlic, and red pepper flakes to pan. Instructions for cavatelli and broccoli recipe. Heat oil and butter in a skillet on medium heat until melted, then add in your garlic. You can have Cavatelli with broccoli and garlic using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cavatelli with broccoli and garlic
- You need 5 cup of boiling water in medium sauce pan.
- You need 2 cup of boiling water in small saucepan.
- It’s 1 lb of frozen cavatelli.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 3 clove of garlic diced.
- You need 1 box of frozen chopped broccoli.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of chicken broth.
- It’s 1/2 cup of grated parmasan Romano cheese.
- You need 3 dash of Black pepper.
Cavatelli with broccoli is one of those magic pasta dishes that is hard to beat, both in flavor and in preparation time. Hearty broccoli cooks together with pasta. In the meantime, in a deep skillet pan infuse oil with garlic and chili flakes, add cavatelli and broccoli when they're cooked. This cavatelli with broccoli recipe, made with pasta, olive oil, and Parmesan, is a quick weeknight dinner from pantry staples.
Cavatelli with broccoli and garlic instructions
- Add cavatelli to medium saucepan of boiling water and cook as directed on bag.
- While the pasta is cooking place broccoli in small sauce pan of boiling water..
- In a medium frying pan add olive oil and butter on medium low heat.
- Once the butter is melted in the oil add the diced garlic and cook until light golden brown.
- strain the broccoli and add it the the olive oil butter and garlic and slowly pour in chicken broth.
- strain cavatelli.
- In a medium serving bowl add grated cheese and black pepper mix it up than add cavatelli and mix together.
- Now pour the broccoli mixture into the serving bowl with the pasta and give it a quick stir and voilà!.
Image result for cavatelli and broccoli. Garlic Recipes Broccoli Recipes Pasta Recipes Cooking Recipes Casserole Recipes Sweet Recipes Soup Recipes Brocolli Kitchens. Homemade Cavatelli with Broccoli, another great example of Cucina Povera. Add the Cavatelli to the water and cook them until they are al dente. Once the garlic turns golden, pour the oil and the garlic over the Cavatelli.