Lightly Spiced Veggie Pasta Bake.
You can have Lightly Spiced Veggie Pasta Bake using 20 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Lightly Spiced Veggie Pasta Bake
- Prepare of red onion, finely chopped.
- It’s of button mushrooms sliced.
- It’s of garlic finely sliced.
- You need of small carrots sliced.
- You need of pepper sliced.
- You need of sprouting broccoli each stem sliced to three pieces.
- Prepare of courgette sliced.
- It’s of small tin broad beans drained.
- You need of small tin sweetcorn drained.
- Prepare of vine tomatoes cut into quarters.
- You need of chopped tomatoes.
- Prepare of fresh pasta, penne or rigatoni.
- It’s of olive oil.
- You need of cheddar cheese grated.
- It’s of mozzarella sliced or grated.
- You need of Parmesan finely grated.
- Prepare of Moroccan breadcrumbs.
- It’s of oregano.
- Prepare of chilli flakes.
- It’s of Salt and pepper.
Lightly Spiced Veggie Pasta Bake step by step
- Preheat oven to 200 (180 fan).
- Pour olive oil in large pan over medium heat, and add onions cooking for 2 mins, then add mushrooms and garlic. After five mins add carrots, pepper and vine tomatoes..
- Add tinned tomatoes plus water of one can to the pan, then add broccoli, courgette, broad beans and sweetcorn. Also add oregano and chilli flakes plus salt and pepper to taste. Cook for 10 mins..
- Meanwhile put pasta in separate pan with boiling water and simmer for 2 mins, then drain..
- Place pasta in baking dish, and pour over vegetables mixing well. Firstly cover the dish with cheddar, then mozzarella. Mix the Parmesan and breadcrumbs and top the dish with this mixture..
- Place in oven for 25-30 mins until golden brown, and serve with garlic bread or green salad..