You can cook Lucky Penne using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Lucky Penne
- Prepare 684 ml of meat sauce.
- It’s 284 ml of cream of chicken soup.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion, chopped.
- You need 1/2 of large yellow pepper chopped.
- Prepare 1 medium of tomato chopped.
- You need 2 of red chili peppers sliced finely.
- You need 1/2 cup of cream (or milk).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cheese(s) of choice cubed or shredded.
- Prepare 3 clove of garlic minced.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chicken base.
- It’s 1 tsp of dry mustard.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chicken seasoning.
- You need 2 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 4 cup of penne.
- You need of grated parmesan cheese (or cheese of choice).
Lucky Penne instructions
- Boil penne as directed, meanwhile chop veggies.
- Once penne al dente (~10 mins), drain and preheat oven to 400°F.
- In a large oven safe casserole dish combine butter, dry ingredients and garlic with pasta while still hot, mix well.
- Bring meat sauce and cream of chicken soup to a low boil over medium heat, add veggies, continue cooking for ~ 10 minutes.
- Tip: if you don't like spicy food don't use 2 chillies 'cuz this dish has kick.
- Add cream (or milk) and cheese stir continuously over medium heat.
- Once cheese fully melted and blended in sauce, pour over pasta in casserole and mix well, top with generous amount of grated parmesan and place dish in oven for 15 minutes.