Gerry's Date & Orange Muffins.
You can cook Gerry's Date & Orange Muffins using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Gerry's Date & Orange Muffins
- It’s 1 of whole orange.
- It’s 1/2 cup of orange juice.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped pitted dates.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of butter.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of flour.
- Prepare 2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 3 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of sugar.
- Prepare of scant tsp salt.
Gerry's Date & Orange Muffins instructions
- Cut orange into pieces, remove seeds and drop pieces into a blender or Ninja. Blend until rind is finely ground..
- Add all other wet ingredients except dates. Whirl.
- Sift dry ingredients into a separate bowl and then pour wet mixture over dry and blend lightly. Fold the dates in..
- Pour into lined or silicone muffin cups. Bake at 350° for 40-45 minutes..