Broccoli and Chicken Penne Pasta.
You can have Broccoli and Chicken Penne Pasta using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Broccoli and Chicken Penne Pasta
- It’s 1 lb of chicken breasts.
- You need 1 box of penne pasta.
- Prepare 1 head of of broccoli.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Prepare 4 clove of garlic cloves.
- It’s 2 of roma tomatoes.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of seasoned salt.
- Prepare 1 of sea salt.
- You need 1 of ground black pepper.
- It’s 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare of Italian season.
- You need 1 tbsp of crushed red pepper.
Broccoli and Chicken Penne Pasta instructions
- Cut the chicken in cube size. Season it with red pepper, ground black pepper, Italian seasoning and Lawrys seasoned salt..
- Put the broccoli in a pot of boiling water until tender. Put sea salt in the water(optional)..
- While the broccoli is becoming tender, cut up the roma tomatoes in cube size as well as mince the 4 cloves of garlic..
- Prepare a skillet with olive oil in it to saute the chicken. When finished, place the chicken in a bowl to the side. Now add the tomatoes, tenderized broccoli, garlic to the pan for 10 minutes..
- Boil the penne pasta in water until tender. Add the vegetables, chicken, pasta in a large bowl. Add the parmesan cheese as well as the mozarella cheese. Add whatever spices to taste. Stir or toss all cooked ingredients in bowl until evenly coated with cheese. Enjoy!.