Cheesy Penne with Broccoli.
You can have Cheesy Penne with Broccoli using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cheesy Penne with Broccoli
- Prepare 8 oz of uncooked penne pasta.
- It’s 5 cup of broccoli florets (about 1 large head).
- It’s 1 1/3 cup of milk.
- It’s 2 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 3 tbsp of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cream cheese.
- You need 1 tsp of dijon mustard.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Prepare pinch of nutmeg.
- You need 2/3 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
Cheesy Penne with Broccoli instructions
- Cook pasta. Add broccoli for last 3 minutes, drain, and set aside.
- Combine milk and flour in sauce pan over medium heat, stirring until smooth. Cook until slightly thickened about 5 minutes..
- Remove from heat and add 2 tablespoons parmesan and remaining ingredients. Stir until smooth.
- Toss cheese mixture with pasta and sprinkle with remaining parmesan. Enjoy!.