You can have Eggplant Pasta using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Eggplant Pasta
- Prepare of smashed garlic cloves.
- It’s of About 1-2 tablespoons olive oil.
- You need of butter.
- It’s of firm medium eggplant diced.
- You need of diced tomatoes.
- Prepare of container of small fresh mozzarella.
- You need of or box of rigatoni.
- Prepare of white wine (optional).
- You need of Fresh basil 🌿.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
Eggplant Pasta step by step
- Boil water for pasta, about 2-3 quarts.
- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil and 1 tablespoon butter on high heat. When hot add eggplant. Brown and set aside..
- Add pasta to boiling salted water..
- Heat oil, butter and smashed garlic over medium heat. Sauté until golden brown. Don’t overcook it!.
- Add white wine if you want. Then add tomatoes. Salt and pepper to taste. Simmer for 10 minutes or until pasta is cooked..
- Add cooked rigatoni from water to tomato sauce. Simmer for a few minutes. Add eggplant and fresh mozzarella..
- Top with fresh basil 🌿 Enjoy! I hope you like it ❤️.