Chicken Artichoke Pesto Pasta (crocpot).
You can cook Chicken Artichoke Pesto Pasta (crocpot) using 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Artichoke Pesto Pasta (crocpot)
- You need of chicken thighs, I used the frozen pack I had in freezer.
- Prepare of frozen spinach.
- Prepare of condensed cream of mushroom soup.
- You need of mushroom soup cans of milk.
- You need of black olives drained and halved.
- It’s of pack sundries tomatoes cut into quarter size pieces.
- It’s of lg can mushrooms drained.
- You need of jars marinated artichokes drained and halved.
- Prepare of pesto.
- You need of your favorite pasta like ziti, rigatoni etc.
- You need of mozzarella or provolone etc (cheesey texture to food).
- You need of crushed red pepper flakes.
- It’s of black pepper.
- You need of dried minced onion.
- You need of fresh minced garlic.
- It’s of parsley flakes or Italian seasoning.
Chicken Artichoke Pesto Pasta (crocpot) instructions
- In crocpot put chicken frozen or thawed. **(I recommend without skin or bone.) Pro tip: If frozen and has skin, after about 45 min into recipe remove chicken and it will be warm enough to easily break apart the pieces and deskin. (Remove bone once chicken is thoroughly cooked.).
- Add into crocpot all ingredients EXCEPT PASTA.
- Cook until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Then pull into smaller chunks remove the bone if any, and mix in the now drained COOKED box of pasta. Adding in your cheese and mix..