You can have Mint-Masala Lassi using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mint-Masala Lassi
- It’s 4 tablespoon of mint leaves.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of yoghurt (curd).
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of sea salt.
- It’s to taste of Black pepper powder.
- You need 1/2 of teaspoonroasted cumin seeds.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of salt1/2 tsp roasted cumin seeds powder.
- Prepare 3 cup of water.
- You need of ice cubes to taste.
Mint-Masala Lassi instructions
- Take fresh homemade curd.Seprate mint leaves from branches and dip in water for five minutes..
- Wash and finely chop mint leaves. Put yogurt, mint,black pepper powder,cumin seeds and salt in a blender. Blend for a few seconds..
- Add chilled water and ice cubes. Blend till frothy. Serve sprinkled with a pinch of ground, roasted cumin seeds and garnished with finely chopped mint leaves and roasted cumin seeds powder..
- Serve chilled..