Yogurt Mint Chutni. Mint Chutney or Pudina Chutney is a delicious & spicy condiment prepared from fresh mint leaves (pudina), coriander leaves, ginger, garlic and yogurt (curd). The thick curd added to the base gives a. Simple, FLAVORFUL Cilantro Mint Chutney- a delicious accompaniment to Indian food – Somosas Here's a simple, but VERY flavorful recipe for Cilantro Mint Chutney.
This cilantro chutney made with fresh cilantro, yogurt, chilies and ginger is perfect accompaniment to Indian meals. The common ones were of course cilantro, mint and then there was amla chutney. Yogurt-mint Chutney, recipe, Grind green onions, mint, olive oil, lemon juice, and red pepper flakes in a food processor to a coarse paste; transfer to a bowl. You can have Yogurt Mint Chutni using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Yogurt Mint Chutni
- It’s 2 tbls of fresh mint.
- Prepare 2 tbls of fresh Coriander.
- It’s 2 tbls of fresh cream.
- It’s 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 2-3 of green chillies.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 of small clove of Garlic.
- Prepare 1 cup of yogurt.
- You need 1/4 cup of water.
Add yogurt, salt, and black pepper. Dahi Pudina Chutney Mint Yogurt Chutney. Place yogurt, mint, garlic, lemon juice, cumin, and cayenne in a small bowl and stir to combine. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Yogurt Mint Chutni step by step
- Take a blender. Add water in it..
- Then add coriander, mint and green chillies. Blend it..
- In another bowl add cream & salt in yogurt and mix well..
- After blending at last add lemon juice in mint mixture and pour in yogurt..
- Mix well till all Combine. Serve with your favorite snack..
Cilantro Mint Chutney, Pudina Chutney, Delicious Spicy Mint Leaves Chutney, How To Make Cilantro Chutney- Hari Dhaniye Ki Chutney. Restaurant style Yogurt Mint Sauce is fresh and cool chutney which is quick and easy to prepare. It is a perfect dip for poppadums and tandoori starters. This recipe uses fresh mint and is much tastier. Indian Mint Cilantro Chutney to serve with Snacks, Samosa, Chaat, pakoda /fritters, potato cutlets and more.