Fried onion balls. The fried onion balls are great for your next party and are even better with the cajun ranch. I wanted to try something different instead of a plain onion ring! So I came up with Onion Balls!
This is my first time to make my own version of white onion balls! For me, the taste is something new and its yummy and good for our health too. A wide variety of fried onion slices options are available to you, such as part. You can cook Fried onion balls using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fried onion balls
- It’s of batter.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of flour.
- It’s 1 large of onion, thinly sliced, cut onion in half , see pic.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of water.
- You need 1/2 tsp of turmeric.
- You need 1 tsp of each, chili powder, garlic powder, coriander, salt.
- You need 48 oz of vegetable oil for frying, may need more or less depending on how you are frying. Small deep fryer or pot..
Vind stockafbeeldingen in HD voor Deep Fried Onion Rings Cheese Balls en miljoenen andere rechtenvrije stockfoto's, illustraties en vectoren in de Shutterstock-collectie. The beer plate with spicy chicken wings, calamari rings, fries onion rings, cheese balls, potatoes, breaded. Beer plate on the wooden background. Fried onion rings and cheese balls.
Fried onion balls instructions
- Mix flour, water and all spices together. This makes a thick paste..
- Add in onions and with your hands, mix very well..
- Drop by small handfuls into oil that has reached 350°F..
- As you go to drop in oil try to form as much of a ball shape as possible..
- Fry for about 3-4 minutes per side, these need to be turned while frying..
- You want to achieve a nice golden color and get onions tender..
- Drain on paper towel lined bowl or plate..
- Serve nice and warm with your favorite dipping sauce. I used my sriracha mayo..
Onion Bhajis are tasty little onion balls bound together with lightly spiced and fragrant chickpea flour batter. Serve these with coriander chutney or cucumber raita. Ball – Caramelized onions, Gruyere and cream cheese coated in French's® Crispy Fried Onions and Cheese balls are always huge hits over the holiday season, and this French Onion & Bacon. Fried onions are slices of onions that are either pan fried (sautéed) or deep fried — and consumed as a popular snack food, garnish, or vegetable accompaniment to various recipes. These onion rings are really really good in burgers (as evidenced here) or eaten as an appetizer dipped in fry sauce, ranch or ketchup (or garlic aioli!).