Easy orange chicken Stirfry. Chicken breast meat stir fried with orange juice and zest, soy sauce, garlic and brown sugar, topped with bean And soooo easy to make. The hardest part was cutting up the chicken! thanks for sharing this recipe! Don't add too much flour or cornstarch.you need.
Stir fry's are great for a hectic weeknight meal. They are quick and easy to make and you can use a wide variety of vegetables to keep things exciting. We've curated a bunch of recipes & tips to make cooking easier for you during this time! You can cook Easy orange chicken Stirfry using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy orange chicken Stirfry
- You need 4 of chicken breasts.
- It’s of Chinese style Stirfry blend.
- You need of Orange sauce.
- It’s 1 of & 1/2 cup brown rice.
- You need 2 cups of flour.
- You need to taste of Salt & Pepper.
- You need 2 Tablespoons of butter.
Better-than-takeout healthy orange chicken stir fry with flavorful coconut cauliflower rice. This easy one pan meal is packed with veggies, protein, and an incredible sweet & tangy orange sauce. Perfect for meal prep and the best leftovers! Slowly add a few tablespoons of sauce while stirring the vegetables and chicken.
Easy orange chicken Stirfry step by step
- Cook 1 1/2 cup of rice (follow the directions on the box or bag).
- Dice chicken.
- Mix flour, salt and pepper in a bowl. Dredge chicken in flour mix (lightly cover chicken flour mix).
- Add 2 Tablespoons of butter to a pan on medium heat. Cook all of your chicken, then set it to the side..
- Cook stir fry blend with 12oz of orange sauce.
- Mix chicken and stir fry mix then serve over or next to rice..
Orange chicken stir-fry is a quick and delicious five ingredient recipe that's easy to make in one skillet. This easy five-ingredient recipe for orange chicken stir-fry is packed full of flavor and color. And because you use frozen peas and cashews, there's no chopping. This chicken stir fry is about as easy as it gets. It starts with some cubed chicken breast, although chicken thighs also work well.