Orange Vanilla Monkey Bread. I stopped at the grocery store in town to get milk and orange juice and bread, and I scanned my brain for "something sweet" ideas, everything from cookies (but I'd have to wait for the butter to soften) to sheet cake (but I'd just made. In a medium pan over medium heat, melt the butter. It's the best I've ever had.
This version of monkey bread has a citrus accent thanks to the inclusion of orange juice and orange zest. This variation of Monkey Bread is absolutely delicious! When I flipped it out of the pan it has a wonderful orange butter sauce that glazes it nicely. You can have Orange Vanilla Monkey Bread using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Orange Vanilla Monkey Bread
- You need 2 of tubes of Pillsbury Buttermilk Biscuits, cut into 1/4.
- You need 2 Cups of Granulated Sugar, divided.
- Prepare 1 of Large Fresh Orange, zested and juiced.
- You need 1 tsp. of Pure Vanilla Extract.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Pulp Free Orange Juice.
- You need 1/2 Stick of Salted Butter.
- Prepare of Nonstick Cooking Spray.
- It’s of Bundt Pan.
Orange-Vanilla Monkey Bread~T~ This is a pioneer woman recipe. I love the addition of orange zest. She uses canned biscuit dough, but you could use home made. I was out of town all weekend and blew in from the airport mid-afternoon yesterday.
Orange Vanilla Monkey Bread step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large zip lock baggie or container with a lid, Add 1 1/2 Cups Sugar and Zest from Orange. Mix til combined well. Set aside..
- Spray Bundt Pan with Cooking Spray. Set aside..
- Add biscuit cubes a few pieces at a time to sugar mixture in baggie and shake til cubes are coated. Spread the pieces around the prepared bundt pan. Finish with the rest of the biscuit cubes. Set aside..
- In a medium saucepan Add Butter, Orange Juice, 1/2 Cup Sugar, Pure Vanilla Extract, and the Juice from the Fresh Orange. Heat til butter is melted and the sugar is completely dissolved. Pour over biscuit cubes in the bundt pan..
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or til golden brown and the dough is cooked through. Take out of the oven and flip onto a serving dish or plate of choice. Serve and Enjoy..
Orange Monkey Bread recipe: This simple orange monkey bread recipe comes together quickly and is absolutely delicious! While the monkey bread rests, mix the orange glaze with orange juice and powdered sugar. To make glaze, whisk melted butter, vanilla, milk and powdered sugar together until combined. Top with glaze and sprinkle with additional orange zest (if desired). Put a fun and fruity spin on monkey bread with fresh berries and orange icing.