Mocha almond cookies. The Mocha Almond Cookies recipe out of our category Cookie! These Mocha Almond Cookies appear as though there's a blanket of snow on top due to the confectioners' sugar decoration. Few things in life make me cry like biting into a warm, chewy cookie only to chomp down on a.
I had made this for Mother's Day along with The Key Lime Cheesecake Bars. It was such a wonderful day. Cherry Almond Wedding Cookies by Homesick Texan. You can cook Mocha almond cookies using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mocha almond cookies
- Prepare 1/2 cup of butter, softened.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of white sugar.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of cocoa powder.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of instant coffee powder.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chopped almonds.
Oatmeal Almond Butter Cookies by Chocolate Covered Katie. This quick and easy recipe uses amaretto liqueur and almonds to deliver a true almond lover's cookie! Mocha Almond Brickle Cookies. by: garlic and zest. These Almond Cookies are a melt in your mouth almond cookie with an almond glaze.
Mocha almond cookies step by step
- Cream the softened butter with the sugar..
- Beat in one egg and the vanilla extract..
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, salt, cocoa powder, and coffee powder..
- Combine the flour mixture with the creamed butter and chopped almonds..
- Wrap the dough and chill for 2 hours or overnight..
- Preheat an oven to 175 degrees celsius. Roll the dough into one inch pieces and placed on a baking sheet 2 inches apart..
- Bake for 10 minutes. Allow the cookies to cool on the sheet for 10 minutes, before removing and place them on a wire rack to cool completely..
Almond Cookies. posted by Christy Denney For cookie base, combine brown sugar, shortening, coffee pwdr, coffee, vanilla and almond extract in large bowl. Stir in chocolate chips and almonds. Spread mix proportionately in prepared pan. Combine flour, almonds and baking powder.