Mint smoked buttermilk. Buttermilk blend with a flavor of smoke and mint. Blend of Smoke and Mint Flavor. Hello Folks, Welcome to My Channel (Quick Meal By Mim).
Close it tightly so that the smoke does not escape and let it stand. Smoked meatloaf is amazing and this smoked meatloaf recipe, which uses jalapenos and buttermilk, will rock your world. The meatloaf was smoked on a wooden plank. You can have Mint smoked buttermilk using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mint smoked buttermilk
- It’s 2 cups of curd.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of water.
- It’s 1 tbsp of dry mint powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of rosted cumin seeds powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of black pepper powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of black salt.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ghee.
- You need Pinch of asafoetida.
- You need 1 inch of ginger.
- It’s 1 of green chillies.
- You need 1 piece of coal.
Both buttermilk and mint (pudina) are body coolants and so their combination would double the You can remove it aside and just serve the buttermilk. If you prefer you can also serve the butter with the. Smoking mint – The ideal solution for smokers. Smoking mint leaves has many benefits that range from supporting blood flow and even helping users quit smoking tobacco.
Mint smoked buttermilk step by step
- Grind together 2 cups yogurt, dry mint powder, green chilli, salt, black salt, black pepper powder and ginger to a smooth mixture..
- Add 1 1/2 cups of water and mix well. Pour the buttermilk into the large bowl. Add roasted cumin seeds powder and mix well..
- Now burn the coal on the gas, it turns red properly then put the coal in a small steel bowl and put that bowl on the top of the buttermilk..
- Now put 1/4 tsp ghee and add asafoetida immediately on top of the coal. once the smoke starts coming out, immediately Cover the lid. Keep it covered for about 5 minutes.So that the coal smoke and flavor mix in the buttermilk..
- After 5 minutes remove the small bowl and give a quick stir. Now ready for serve it..
- Serve it chilled in a glass..
Smoking mint leaves improve blood circulation and relax nerves; peppermint leaves clears the lungs and respiratory passages and can make breathing easier. Pile everything in a blender and blend! Feel free to add a little more buttermilk if you like a thinner. Pudina and buttermilk both have cooling properties and them together would double the cooling properties. Smoking Qualities: The smoke is extremely light and mild, almost like smoking air, and virtually flavorless.